Monday, April 4, 2011

Keeping Things Simple

I get that not everyone is willing, or even all that interested, in putting food on the table that takes them hours to prepare. And believe me, I understand how busy and chaotic life can be.

There are times when it’s all I can do to throw a bag of popcorn in the microwave and call it good for a meal.

But if you have 10 minutes to spare and are just looking for something fast to eat on the run (I believe I called this breakfast), you might want to start here. No recipe needed. Just some Nutella spread on some bread (I happened to have a partial loaf of challah I’d bought from a local bakery), buttered on both sides, and grilled to your liking will do the trick. If you’re feeling especially adventurous, add some sliced strawberries.

See? It really is that simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment